Rakon’s NewSpace S-band Transceiver is a low SWaP (Size, Weight and Power) full-duplex piece of equipment. It is designed for TT&C subsystems and high data rate communications between satellites (inter-satellite links) or between satellites and ground stations.
The NewSpace S-band Transceiver is highly configurable and provides flexibility around changing data rates and frequencies on-orbit.
We provide two NewSpace Transceiver products; >1-year equipment for short missions and >5-year equipment for longer missions.
- Full duplex communication
- In-flight re-configurable frequency range (Tx/Rx)
- In-flight re-configurable data rate
- Triple safety watchdog
- Low power consumption (<12W on Tx)
- Max. Tx & Rx baud rate: 5 Mbps
- CAN-bus and RS-422 interfaces to onboard systems
- RF output power of up to 33 dBm (2W)
- Supply voltage range: 5-28 VDC
- Short or long missions
- Receiver/Transmitter operating frequency
- Downlink data rate
- Transmitter power, modulation
- RF connector type, position and orientation
Applications: high data rate communications between satellites (inter-satellite links) or between satellites and ground stations
Country of origin: France
Need custom specifications, pricing, delivery information or samples?
Fill out this form and let us know your specifications and one of our sales engineers will get back to you as soon as possible.
Want to keep up to date with our new products and technology in NewSpace?
Subscribe to our space solutions email updates.