Our NewSpace GNSS Receivers are easy to customise multi-constellation, multi-frequency and multi-antenna GNSS receivers. They are compliant with Galileo and GPS signal requirements off-the-shelf, and their design can be adjusted to take into account new constellations on request (Beidou, GLONASS, SBAS, GBAS, DGPS, QZSS). The flexibility and advanced capabilities make our NewSpace GNSS Receiver the ideal choice for high-performance smallsats and re-usable launchers.
We provide two NewSpace GNSS Receiver products; >1-year equipment for short missions and >5-year equipment for longer missions.
- Multi-constellation, multi-frequency
- Warm/cold TTFF: <10s / < 100s
- Position accuracy (800km): <5m
- Up to 48 channels
- 1PPS signal output
- Power consumption: up to 5W
- Supply voltage: 5 V
Configuration and Options:
- Short or long mission
- IMU (accelerometer and gyroscope)
- High position accuracy (800km): <8cm
- Internal LNA or supply to external LNA
- Can be provided with customised card sizes and standards
Applications: precise timing and orbit determination
Country of origin: France
Need custom specifications, pricing, delivery information or samples?
Fill out this form and let us know your specifications and one of our sales engineers will get back to you as soon as possible.
Want to keep up to date with our new products and technology in NewSpace?
Subscribe to our space solutions email updates.